Top Ten Posts of 2011

Here we are at the end of December already.  The holidays seemed to fly by so fast!  Why is it that each year seems to pass faster and faster as we get older?

I've decided to countdown my most popular posts of 2011... and being that I actually started my blog less than four months ago, this is my blog in review so far.

The blog post with the most hits by far, coming in at #1 is -  Easy DIY Holiday Treats (4457 views).  Obviously baking sweets and treats around the holidays is very popular.  Either we all like to bake, we all like to eat, or in my case I love both :)

Coming in strong at #2 is - Christmas Chandelier DIY Craft (3958 views)

The above two posts were by far my most popular both having approximately 4000 views... Being a new blogger, I felt pretty good about that.  The rest of my top ten didn't have near the views of the first two, but still did pretty well... Coming in 3rd through 10th, the rest of my top ten are listed below.

#3Creative Holiday Chandelier Ideas (991 views)

#4 - Mason Jar Love (887 views)

#5 - Christmas Dining Table Decor Ideas (827 views)

#6 - DIY Holiday Craft - Mason Jar Snowglobes (798 views)

#7 - Thanksgiving Table Decorating Ideas (792 views)

#8 - The Christmas Porch (556 views)

#9 - Beautifully Decorated Christmas Trees (458 views)

#10 - Christmas Baking Inspirations (405 views)

Thank you so much for your support on my blog venture.  I am so looking forward to seeing what 2012 will bring.  I am currently working on a new design and layout for the blog.  I admit I have changed my mind a few times, but I have finally created a design and color palette that I love.  I am fine tuning the details and plan to unveil it sometime the first week of 2012.

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed New Years!  Have fun, be safe... and most importantly don't drink and drive!!!  There are plenty of free taxi and car services on New Years Eve (all night long)... even AAA towing is offering free rides and tows if needed.  Blessings to all...  See you in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana