Pottery Barn Love and SO Much Inspiration

Need a Pottery Barn fix???  I did... so I got one yesterday :)  

Pottery Barn is about an hour away so I don't get to visit their store very often.  But when I do I always get so inspired.  They have great accessories, beautiful furnishings and much of it looks vintage, even though it's new.  I thought I'd share my visit to their store with you.  Here are some pictures of things that inspired me.

Let me first start off by saying, I have the most amazing husband ever!!!  In this next picture, that is him, my hubby Jim sitting on the couch.  He is so patient.  He allows me to spend as much time as I want browsing and he never ever complains.  Women in stores constantly tell me how lucky I am... and I completely agree!



Aqua is my absolute favorite color!  So seeing so much of it around the store definitely got my decorating juices flowing.  I was thinking... I want that, I want that and I want that.  I know that makes me sound like a brat.  But, seriously anything aqua or sea glass inspired makes me feel super calm, peaceful and relaxed and I can't help but want it!


I enjoy seeing all of the red, white and blue patriotic decor.  Independence Day isn't too far away and they have so many items that I'd love to own.  I hope to do my porch up cute for the 4th of July!  I don't have the budget to just buy what I like, so I will definitely have to come up with some budget friendly DIY's!


If only a creamy white sofa would stay clean.  I would own one in a heartbeat if I thought our family could handle it.  Since it would likely be dirty in a week, I stick with darker furniture.  I admit that I'm basically a chicken! 


I noticed that much of the patriotic decor was also nautically inspired.  If only we could all have a beach house :)  I can dream, right?



I didn't look to see how much these flag pillows are.  I assume they are pillow slip covers since that is what Pottery Barn usually sells.  I think I might need to go back and get a couple... because I am absolutely Loving them.  So fun!!!


Are you feeling inspired yet???

Until next time,
Happy decorating!

Diana


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana